Monday, May 11, 2015

I am blessed to be in Guatemala on a mission trip with Global Infusion and fellow students from the Ramp School of Ministry Mission major. We have witnessed miracles and seen the hand of God touch lives and heart for His Glory. I am blessed to be apart of this great team. Pray for us!

I completed my first year at the RSM on May 2 and left on the mission trip May 6 so I have not had much time for anything other than training and preparing. I hope to update you all soon.
God has done so much in my life the past 9 months. 

Follow your dreams! Live for God with all you have in you. He is faithful He will bless you. 

His Faithful Servant,
Purity Girl

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Glory to God! :D
    Praying that God continues to strengthen you in your walk of Faith.

    ReplyDelete