Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[Jamie Grace] Boys, Boys, Boys


My girl Jamie Grace speaking up for Dating with Intentions. Love this girl.. Why do we waste our time with a guy or girl we have NO intentions of ever exploring a more serious relationship with in the future? I mean I know not every guy or girl you get to know is going to be 'the one' you end up in a courtship with, but if you know right off they are not the person you could ever consider for a courtship then why?!?!
 There is so much to do for God now while you are young before you are bogged down with work, family and all the responsibility of adulthood. The teen years are perfect for serving God and discovering what He truly wants for your future. I'm not saying - don't have a boy/girlfriend, that is fine as long as you've prayed about it and that person is a Godly person that can uplift you and not drag you down or keep you from building your relationship with your first love - GOD. We have to guard our heart and look out for our brother/sister in the Lord so that we do not cause them to stumble and fall. If we are dating without intentions  then we are setting ourselves up for a broken heart -WHY? For the sake of FUN like Jamie said? I don't need that kind of fun. I want to trust my heart to a guy that I believe will treasure it and I want to know that I am going to treasure his heart and not just play with it. Old Fashioned? Yes indeed and proud of it. The guy that gets me will get a real treasure because I am saving all I have for him. Like a gift no one else has ever seen or touched - a gift for him alone.
You can get to know a guy without jumping right into a 'dating' relationship before you even know you can be friends. Trust me if friendship doesn't work or you don't feel sparks or God's leading toward that person then he/she is probably not the one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment