Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Those that know me and my heart know this is how I truly feel. For years people said I would change..I would compromise, give in! I have learned a lot since I was a child and yes I do see some things differently, but I will not give up my standards that God has placed in my heart. I have discovered it is not easy..I do have to remind myself it will be worth it. I have learned NOT to ask God WHO & WHEN? But to simply trust He will direct my path & lead me to that special young man in His time & He will lead him to me in his time. I have prayed since I was a toddler for God to prepare my heart for him & his heart for me, so I know He will honor that if I am faithful to WAIT on Him. What the world sees as 'normal' is just a pit fall. I have never been seen as 'normal' why start now? I encourage you as singles to seek God with your whole heart & He WILL give you the desires of your heart. Love, Puritygirl ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment